“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have visited Divas several times with friends and family, as another customer mentioned, the service was always a bit slow and not over friendly, the food has always been great though, my son had the 100% homemade burger and I had a warm goat's cheese salad with roasted vegetables, both were delicious !
There were new faces amongst the staff and I have to say what a difference they have made, very efficient and friendly a most appreciated improvement ! Keep it up !!

1  Thank Julie L

Reviewed 5 October 2013

It was a lovely warm day and paid a spontaneous vist to Divas for lunch. We sat in the courtyard, being a Frome person I rarely eat out in the town, and never at lunchtime, but I am pretty sure we will visit this cafe again. The food was freshly prepared and the service was excellent, our drinks were brought, and then our meals, the staff were very friendly. The food was lovely, and the portions not skimpy. I did not have a dessert myself but a couple in my party did and it was really nice to see they could be catered for as they have food allergies, gluten free and lactose free food amongst others available.
My only criticism would be to have the menu on view in the courtyard itself, as we either had to all go in the cafe to see the menu or go outside the courtyard to see it on the wall, so just one more blackboard in the courtyard would be great, then only one person needs to go inside to order and no one is obstructing the waitresses or other customers.

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I've been back to Divas a couple of times recently and the service has improved - it's definitely faster and is a bit friendlier too.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Frome is an attractive town in Somerset and the "Dining Divas" cafe is worth a visit, chiefly as it has a pleasant courtyard and an art gallery next door - it is also right by the main town car park. Service is not exactly friendly - I arrived at about 4 on a Friday and was told, rather abruptly "No meals", so I had a toasted teacake and coffee, both of which were just about OK.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We come to Divas a lot as we enjoy the courtyard setting,the menu is very good and the food delicious. Lately though we have noticed a real drop in service levels with the staff not being very friendly at all and longer than ever waits for food and drinks. 20 minutes for 2
coffees. We thought this was a bit excessive......coffees better served in the cup rather than in the saucer too please