“Amazing Paella....”

Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Frome
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My friend recommended the seafood paella so another friend and I travelled over to Frome today and were not disappointed.
I have been to Spain several times and this was better than I have had out there. It was a massive portion (medium size) for two, full of fish. We couldn't eat it all. It was good value for money and I too would recommend this dish....

2  Thank LucyHarryHolly

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My dad was over from Spain & we all went to the Bath Arms for lunch on a Saturday.
Service was excellent & a very attentive waitress made the visit worth while.
I opted for the burger & had cheesey chips the other had the hunters chicken, the food was outstanding & plenty of it.
We'll be definitely coming back soon.

2  Thank BIGG-GEE
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We visited here on a weekend away and had seen the good reviews prior to visiting Frome as we were looking for somewhere to eat on Saturday night.

When we arrived it was a little confusing as to where you go as there were different rooms but someone can over to us and found us a table. We was in the front room with only a few tables so was a bit quiet.

We had lasagne and chips and the steak and ale pie, both which we're lovely!! For dessert we ordered a chocolate brownie and Ice cream which was also really nice. The bill was reasonable for such a nice meal just over £30 for two soft drinks two meals and a dessert!

The only thing is there is not any immediate parking which we did not realise , but there is a pay and display car park just down the road.

If we were local we would definitely go back!

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this pub, best homemade food I've ever eaten out. Lasagne is to die for can definately tell it's homemade, steak is also amazing can cook it yourself on a hot rock! if ever visiting frome and need a place to eat look no further, would advise booking a table as can get quite busy

1  Thank Holz2426
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Travelling with my husband and 2 boys (age 10 and 7), we found it hard to find somewhere decent to eat in Frome but struck gold when we walked back up the hill to find The Old Bath Arms. The restaurant manager, Lucy, was great, brought me a beautiful glass of wine and made us all feel very welcome. Then.... the pizzas.... wow! Truly the best we have had, we really didn't expect them to be so good. If you're in the neighbourhood, I strongly recommend you drop by - the restaurant and pub layout was interestingly quirky too, definitely nothing boring about this place. We hope to be back one day!

1  Thank calypso89