“A perfect mix.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Frome
“A perfect mix.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My girlfriend from New York had wanted to try somewhere new in Frome to eat, so I took her to the Old Bath arms.
Although she has eaten in many places in and around NYC she was overwhelmed by the service,the atmosphere and especially the food here.
The lasagne is the best we've ever tasted.
So if you are visiting Frome visit this lovely, friendly establishment.

• Visited June 2014

Axminster, United Kingdom
“Best steak I've eaten out.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on Friday before going to the theatre and the staff were very helpful in ensuring we had a relaxed meal and still got out in plenty of time. We both had steaks on the Black Rock - delicious as we could have them to our liking. Highly recommended.

2 Thank iantherev
Frome
“Best pint of Bass in town”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Friendly staff, good food and excellent beer. The owner takes a real pride in what he does.Would reccommend the real ale from the barrel.

4 Thank MervFrome
Northfl
“Great steak.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Came in here and completely different to what we expected. Boyfriend had a steak which he could not stop going on about! Other food was lovely and the apple crumble with custard is a must but make sure you save enough room as its on the large side!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Rebekah E
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing Paella....”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My friend recommended the seafood paella so another friend and I travelled over to Frome today and were not disappointed.
I have been to Spain several times and this was better than I have had out there. It was a massive portion (medium size) for two, full of fish. We couldn't eat it all. It was good value for money and I too would recommend this dish....

2 Thank LucyHarryHolly