“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family and I enjoyed visiting Castello so much. The service was good, the food was even better (excellent). I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.
Nice tables and seating, very clean, good atmosphere :)

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Shark26_2014

“Surprise in Frome”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Looking for a restaurant in Frome is not easy, there are several in a small area catering for most tastes, so it was a chance to try Castello, which by its title is an Italian restaurant. we decided to book, but being on a Thursday evening did not expect to see that the place was very very busy.
From the welcome we received to the meals and final liqueurs including a taste of Grappa distilled in a family farm in Italy, we had a perfect evening. Do not let the size of the place worry you, even with 140 covers you still get that small bistro service. Prices are competitive and the menu comprehensive. Will be returning soon!

• Visited August 2014
6 Thank Ray C
Bath, United Kingdom
“Great food and fantastic service.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We recently ate here for my son's 21st birthday. He is unable to organise any thing, so quite a few of his friends were late. I booked the table for 15 but 16 turned up. The staff were totally accommodating. They didn't rush us to order, even though it was very busy. When we eventually ordered, not being able to pronounce most of the dishes, the waiters had great banter and they didn't make us feel stupid at all. The food came out very promptly, piping hot and absolutely delicious. The waiters constantly made sure we always had drinks but didn't pester us. One order was incorrect but they didn't hesitate in getting the correct meal cooked and served. Overall, I can honestly say, I have never had such fantastic service. This alone would ensure I came back and recommended it to everyone. The food was also pretty much perfect and good value. Thank you for an excellent evening.

• Visited July 2014
6 Thank chickyem
bath
“Great food Excellent staff”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a great restaurant in frome serving excellent food.You could not wish to have more friendly and helpful staff nothing is to much trouble for them and they are great with the kids. Give it a go you wont be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank sheps1
Frome, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant. Have eaten here a few times over the last few months with friends and each visit has been superb.
The food is fresh and tasty and the service is brilliant, they can't do enough for you.
The menu is full of so much choice, the cocktails are fabulous.
It's a real credit to Frome and I will be visiting again as soon as I can.

Visited July 2014