“Fantastic evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Had an extremely delicious prawn dish and lovely evening with great friendly service, I would strongly recommend to anyone!

4 Thank Emma F

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian tapas, what a great find!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I took my family there for as a birthday celebration for my granddaughter who though only (nearly) four is a fan of antipasto, and the platter we were served was a delicious mix of meats with cheese, sundried tomatoes, salsa, and rocket garnish. We also had three seafood tapas, and two pizza-breads which were larger than we expected and absolutely delicious. Service was prompt and the bill quite reasonable for the amount we were served, including 3 glasses of wine and 3 soft drinks (the house wine was fine, and probably best value) I live in Frome and often pass this unpretentious-looking restaurant by day but didn't realise it had such excellent cuisine and good evening atmosphere - definitely a place I'd visit again.

1 Thank Crysse
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Family Friendly offering superb food”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My family visited the restaurant mid-week, and on the off chance they would have a table available as we hadn't booked. We were welcomed in. The food, and service was fabulous. Our waiter was so friendly, and very gracious to our little boy, who was being a little devil! We would recommend to anyone.

4 Thank Claire L
“Excellent Again!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have visited here quite a few times since it has opened and I can say every time the service is outstanding and so friendly and the food is delicious! It's also very family friendly, my kids can't wait to go again. Best place to eat in Frome.

4 Thank Sarahpops31
Frome, United Kingdom
“Excellent establishment!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Came here for a family meal and thoroughly enjoyed it, the staff were very friendly and helpful, restaurant is spacious and has a warm relaxing and inviting feel to it. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

4 Thank Joe F