We have stayed in Premier inn before and I had bad memories so I wasn't expecting much but Frome Premier inn changed my mind. We stayed in a family room which was spacious and the beds were very comfortable but the room was very hot so we had to have a fan on all night. I had read some reviews about the Frome Flyer and what I read wasn't very good so when we ate there, I did't know what to expect but the food in there was lovely! I had a BBQ chicken burger which was the best chicken burger I've had in a long time. I thought having tea, coffee and milk in the reception was a really good idea. All staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Defiantly would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to watch lions and tigers at play? Just make the 15-minute drive to Longleat Safari Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Frome Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Frome Hotel Frome
- Premier Inn Frome Hotel Somerset