Combe House Hotel
US$127
Apple Tree Hotel(Keenthorne)
US$160
US$155
Premier Inn Bridgwater Hotel(Bridgwater)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Admirals Table(Bridgwater)
US$69
The Walnut Tree Hotel(North Petherton)
US$113
US$67
US$65
  • Beachfront
US$133
US$160
  • Restaurant
All reviewscream teaquantock hillssmall conservatorysuperior roomtravelzoo deallocal walkshotel restaurantshort breakbreakfast and dinnerthis lovely hotelwedding venuestayed for two nightsnight breaklovely roomrelaxing staythoroughly enjoyed our staylocal pub
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We had a fantastic time, everyone was more than helpful. The restaurant menu was excellent, with a wide choice, my risotto was great and so was the pudding. The Quantox hills are beautiful as is the beach just down the road, a place not to be missed and well worth the visit

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We were yet another of those to take up the Groupon offer at Combe House and we certainly weren't disappointed. The hotel is beautiful and set in lovely picturesque surroundings. the beds comfy and the rooms clean. In fact it is very hard to fault it at all. Special mention must be given to the food as well which was excellent - a good menu, superbly cooked!

Thanks!

Room Tip: The extra money for a superior room upgrade was definitely worth it, better views and more space plus bath robes!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed at Combe House in Devon with my sister in January. It's in a beautiful area, close of Taunton as well as lots of lovely country pubs. The staff were really lovely and accommodating. We sampled some of the food, breakfasts were delicious and very hearty, the cream tea and chocolate brownie were of a really high quality. The room was well equipped with everything we needed. We also asked for some treatments in the little treatment centre on site and this was organised for us quickly and the massages were very relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Was out mountain biking with my husband in the quantock hills when i fell down a hill, landed on my face and smashed my lip open quite badly. We managed to get to Combe House where he dropped me off and cycled back to the car to drive me to A&E.

The place looked lovely and although I didnt see the rooms, the staff were lovely and rushed off to get me an ice pack and waited with me until my husband came back.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 22 January 2012

What a wonderful place to stay for a family weekend away. The first trip away together with the new baby- and there was something for all three generations! We were made to feel perfectly at home. The log fire and cream teas (with mountains of clotted cream and scrumptious fruit scones) were particularly memorable! Great location with beautiful walks straight from the door. The food - both breakfast and dinner - were exquisite. We'll be coming back!

• Stayed: January 2012