We booked a room on line and went though all the correct procedures. If you want to check in before 3 you have to pay a fee of £10. When we arrived at the travelodge it was 3.05pm and we heard the manager say they can not have that room because Mr so and so has called and asked for this room especially. We though this was very rude and also against protocol.We were then told by the receptionist that the manager had given keys out to customers at 2.30 and had not been charged any extra. This is out of order, as I am sure other people just like us went though the correct procedures. Also the 30 minutes free internet is a complete con, as you don't get your full minutes we kept getting cut off after 10 minutes & were unable to gain access for 24 hours. Would not recommend this place, also due to lack of air in rooms as we were unable to open enough windows to get a free flow of air. It was like being in an oven.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Ilminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Ilminster Hotel Horton Cross
- Travelodge Horton Cross
- Travel Lodge Horton Cross
- Horton Cross Travel Lodge
- Horton Cross Travelodge
- Travelodge Ilminster Horton Cross, Somerset