“Adventure and Discovery!”
Review of Kilve Beach

Kilve Beach
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Kilve
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I love Kilve beach and have visited since I was very small. However I never get tired of the excitement of trying to find fossils and exploring the small rock pools dotted about. Whenever I have been it hasn't been too busy which is a good thing. The grass at the top of the beach is a great place to fly a kite! The only problem I have is trying to decide whether to wear trainers which are sturdy or wellies so I can just walk across the mud however I don't want to twist my ankle! It's a great beach for anyone who likes a little adventure and discovery! The tea room a little up the road makes a perfect place to refuel after a day of discovery!

2  Thank Pinkrosegirl

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love Kilve.
It's a great place to walk, fun little rockpools to explore & great for walking the dog.

It's very pleasant, no rubbish or anything lying around like usual places.

Rocks are lovely, great views & sea air.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Kilve Beach is great for taking the kids to explore the rock pools and hunt for fossils. Being a big open space there are plenty of places to find somewhere quiet for a picnic. Its also great for flying kites. A visit to the tea room makes a good end to the day.

1  Thank Robbianio
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We loved the beach as it was so quite. Our five year old daughter loved exploring the fossils and collecting stones.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Go with good footwear (the rocks are uneven and can be slippery) and spend a happy hour or two searching for fossils. There are big ones to photograph, and smaller ones to take home. You need to pay to park in the summer. Go and visit St Mary's church up from the beach.

1  Thank Carol I