we'd eaten in the pub a couple of times and had very good meals both times.so 12 of us had lunch there on 27thjuly to celebrate my birthday.
everything was perfect.our party included children and 2 vegans, everyone was catered for exceptionally well and the food was excellent and plentiful.
the service was first rate with many thanks to Connor for looking after us so well
i would recommend the manor arms wholeheartedly!
the 2 vegans stopped 1 night in the b&b and were very impressed as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Village Inn set in heart of a conservation village on the West Dorset/South Somerset borders, Built in local mellow stone, with beamed ceilings and inglenook fireplace it is a Freehouse serving a fine selection of cask ales, full a-la-carte dining room, bar snacks and a function room for private parties. It has a large car park at the rear together with a very pleasant beer garden. There are 9 letting en-suite rooms. Five are situated in the Coach House at the rear of the main building (of which 2 are set on the ground floor to facilitate guests with mobility problems. The remaining 4 rooms are situated upstairs above the bar within the Inn' The village of North Perrott is an ideal stopping spot for seeing the sights of the area. We are close to the West Dorset Coast for Lyme Bay, Weymouth and the whole Jurassic Coast is within 30 minutes driving time. We are surrounded by National Trust properties, beautiful walking country and some of the most picturesque villages Britain has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Manor Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor Arms Hotel North Perrott
- Manor Arms North Perrott
- The Manor Arms North Perrott, Somerset