We dined at the Culbone for Sunday lunch, the staff were welcoming. We had children with us and they had a high chair and baby changing available even though it is more of a gastro pub.
The clientele were mostly adults so maybe not the best place with lively children. The food was faultless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alex and myself Annette, have recently taken over the Culbone Stables Inn on Exmoor. It is situated on the A39 between Porlock and Lynton in the idyllic heart of Exmoor. Our Inn and gardens are in a beautiful setting and have exceptional views across the valley of Coombe. Our aim has been to renovate the restaurant back to a welcome, friendly Country Inn/pub. Our menu is traditional pub fare, at reasonable prices, using local produce. We welcome walkers, cyclists, families and dogs. We have 5 on suite bedrooms. 2 are opposite each other (one twin, one double) with their own landing and would be perfect for families. Room 1 has its own private patio, with stunning views. Our motto is , anything you want, just ask. We might not be able to fulfill some requests but there's no harm in asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Culbone Stables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culbone Stables Hotel Porlock
- The Culbone Stables Inn Porlock, Somerset