Just had view nights stay here with dog restaurant very popular so book! Rooms good size we had rooms 2 and 4 Room 2 had access to private entrance which was brilliant for dog especially as he was poorly whilst we were away and the chef was brilliant cooking him rice to eat as he would not touch anything else for a few days.He was welcome everywhere in the building the staff could not have done anymore for us.Bathrooms spotless.If wanting to be picky window frames could have done with a bit of a wipe over and room 2 was noisy whilst we were there but I think that was unusual some classic car rally was on and they decided to drive through the night passed our room...daughter in room 4 however heard nothing so maybe request that room and her views were better too!
All in all we had a lovely stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alex and myself Annette, have recently taken over the Culbone Stables Inn on Exmoor. It is situated on the A39 between Porlock and Lynton in the idyllic heart of Exmoor. Our Inn and gardens are in a beautiful setting and have exceptional views across the valley of Coombe. Our aim has been to renovate the restaurant back to a welcome, friendly Country Inn/pub. Our menu is traditional pub fare, at reasonable prices, using local produce. We welcome walkers, cyclists, families and dogs. We have 5 on suite bedrooms. 2 are opposite each other (one twin, one double) with their own landing and would be perfect for families. Room 1 has its own private patio, with stunning views. Our motto is , anything you want, just ask. We might not be able to fulfil some requests but there's no harm in asking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Culbone Stables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culbone Stables Hotel Porlock
- The Culbone Stables Inn Porlock, Somerset