Wonderfully scrummy food in a very relaxed atmosphere, very comfy bed, very attentive staff, beautiful setting, lovely walks direct from the garden. Close to Porlock and Lynton/Lynmouth with beautiful drives through amazing scenery including the herds of Exmoor ponies.
Thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Restaurant with Rooms has exceptional views across the moor and is a great place to stay. After enjoying a peaceful night’s sleep, a fantastic local Breakfast awaits you. We want you to feel comfortable and at home while you stay with us.We have five newly refurbished, individually designed bedrooms. Room 1 has its own private patio, with stunning views across the Moor. We have a recently opened Cookery School at The Culbone. The Cookery School is informal and relaxed and is available for groups of 6-8 people. We love the beautiful produce that is available on Exmoor and want share our cooking secrets with you.It's all about the food at The Culbone.Children are very welcome, we have cots, extra fold away beds that can be put up in each room and a lovely seasonal children’s menu.All rooms have:- Modern contemporary en suite shower rooms- Delicious Somerset Breakfast cooked by Jack Scarterfield’s team. 8am-9.30am Tea, coffee and hot chocolate, supplied by local company Miles and biscuits are in each room. (Would you like warm milk? Ask at the Bar).- Digital TV- Free Wi-Fi- Listed Exmoor Walks that start from The Culbone.- Modern contemporary en suite shower rooms- Complimentary toiletries- Free huge car park- Electric blankets on request.Looking for Dog Friendly accommodation? Three of our five bedrooms welcome your canine friend. Did you know? Pip our Westie was the inspiration for the name of our restaurant group, Pips Pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Culbone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culbone Stables Hotel Porlock
- The Culbone Porlock, Somerset