“The most helpful and understanding staff I have ever experienced”
Review of Millers Bistro - CLOSED

Millers Bistro
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Millers BIstro offers a wide range of freshly cooked and prepared meals using local produce. Enjoy a evening in our refurbished restaurant and then relax in our comfy lounge area.
“The most helpful and understanding staff I have ever experienced”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed here with my elderly parents, one with Alzheimer's so quite challenging, but Lindsey the General Manager was excellent and was so helpful and understanding, and nothing was to much effort. Her staff were extremely professional and efficient and made dinning there a 5* experience. Add to this a lovely location and area. Defiantly would stay here again.

• Visited September 2013

“Could not Fault the Service”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We had a Lovely Break @ The Millers on an Amazon Local Deal , It was Great Value for money , Very Friendly Helpful Staff , especially Julian , who worked really hard on Sunday & Monday.

Lovely Fresh Cooked Breakfast cooked to your liking , we stayed Sun - Wed , on our arrival we tried to book a meal that night , but was told the don't serve food in the evening on Sun & Mon nights , so booked the only night we could being Tuesday , & was not disappointed , our steak was very tender , cooked , med- rare , onion rings with the surprise of mushrooms inside the stack , we enjoyed our free bottle of wine , which was part of the deal , as was a cream tea on arrival .
Loved looking around the area , would we Visit again -Yes

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Outandaway
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Nice place shame about the service”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We called in on our first night but unfortunately no tables available apart from very low coffee tables which weren't practical for eating off, but everyone very welcoming and friendly. We then went back on Sunday night to find that they weren't doing food but we stayed for a drink because the place is nice. We understand it has recently been done up and it is very nice. On the Monday night though I arranged to meet my husband there as we were hoping to get a meal there as the menus looked so nice. On my arrival my husband went to get me a drink again after saying that they weren't doing food (hard to imagine how the residents there got fed) and because the one member of staff was trying to check in a resident. We eventually left without me getting my drink there. It has such fantastic possibilities but is badly let down by the management of the place.

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing food and swanky newly refurbished rooms”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

After loving our stay at another of
The Millers hotels, Tors, we booked into here for a night 2weeks later. There's an unexpectedly cool ambience there for a town the size of Porlock, it really wouldn't look out of place in trendy east London. Loads of cosy sofas and a great selection of wines means you could easily while away a whole evening here without leaving. The food was top notch, I had a perfectly cooked steak, and the room was as good as rooms we've paid double for in the past. The slightly Faulty Towers-like waiter who served us only added to the experience. Overall I'd highly recommend everyone to come and stay here before the prices go up!!

• Visited June 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Weekend brake away with husband, lovely friendly staff, room lovely with a four poster bed, decided to eat in for the first night, stunning food, chef was very accommodating with my husbands requests. Food was delightful, service second to none.

Have already booked in my parents for a brake end of the month.

Mr & Mrs Martin