“Awesome Italian Food.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“Awesome Italian Food.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I've been going since 1968 when they opened on the west side. I moved to Florida in 1986 and I used to have my parents ship their steak sandwiches to me. Whenever I came up to visit Milillos was my first stop. Try them you won't be disappointed. ..

• Visited August 2014

Hamilton, Ohio
“Best pizza and garlic bread”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This is a long owned family pizza place that started as a bakery many years ago. Pizzas are made by hand and no automation ovens. Plenty of cheese and topping and a great tasting crust that is not too thin and not too thick. Pizzas are not cheap with a one topping large costing around $20.00, but so worth it. Usually takes about 30 minutes and there is no dine in option. Because they use to be a bakery, they still make fresh bread. Be sure to try a large loaf of garlic bread with your pizza it is delicious. Parking can be tricky sometimes as the lot is set up strange, but don't let that detour you. When you are tired of the chains give this place a try. Support a family, not a corporation.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mws813
Cincinnati, Ohio
“will have to give it another chance...”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have been hearing about how great this place is from multiple people so I finally gave it a try.... I got pineapple pizza. it tasted just ok. there was way too much cheese on it and it was mostly in the middle of the pizza. no toppings or cheese towards the outside.. my guy got the Italian hoagie and liked it though. I would give it another chance, maybe try the calzone or lasagna which looked good....

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Ohio
“Best PIZZA anywhere!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The best pizza I have ever had. Real Italian food. Always great, never bad. Great homemade bread, great hoagies. Been around since the 1950's which say's a lot. I love this pizza and have to have it at leat 2 times a month. Just fantastic!!

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, OH
“Good pizza...”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Fresh ingredients and good overall. Not the best I've ever had but certainly pretty good! Also very friendly service.

Visited September 2013