“Small room but charmimg.”
Review of Lower Farm

Lower Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Somerton
Lower Farm
Ranked #11 of 11 Somerton B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Small room but charmimg.”
Reviewed 13 September 2010

The owner is very helpful, casual service not too much. As it was evening, as soon as my husband and I arrived, she recommended a pub which served superb and supreme meal. As having good food when I stay B&B for holiday is very important for me, I want to give an extra point for this B&B.
Friendly cat and dogs, a big burn, wonky wall, a big old clock, every thing amused me.
It was probably one of the smallest room I've ever stayed. However it was clean, the bed was comfortable (It had electric blanket under the sheets as well!), very charming window where you can sit by side. I felt like I was staying a hidden secret room.
The breakfast was delirious - cereals, fruits, fresh juice, hand made jam, full English.
I always compare the room with quality and price, then I personally think 70 pounds is quite fare price for this B&B.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Families
Solo
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We stayed at this farmhouse b and b for a week in August 2009. It is a working farm. The bed was clean and extrememly comfortable. The bedroom and bathroom was a bit on the small size (the building is very old) but okay if you are out all day. The room was reasonably clean. Tea and coffee and a kettle are supplied in the room whilst there is a very small communal sitting room with a fridge with water and you can use to put any food you have bought for the evening. There is a small TV set in the room. There are no cooking facilities and no evening meals.
The surrounding countryside is lovely and there are walks just outside the front door. One big advantage of this b and b is that there is a separate entrance for the guests which makes you feel less intrusive to the owners who are very pleasant.
Lower Farm is 17 minutes from the Bath and West Showground. It is a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business