“Unbeatable!”

Pebbles Tavern
Ranked #1 of 1 Bars & Pubs in Watchet
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pebbles Tavern has been voted CAMRA Somerset Branch Cider Pub of the Year and South West Region Cider Pub of the Year both in 2014 & 2015. This covers the areas of Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Bristol, Bath, Swindon and borders, Gloucestershire and North Wiltshire. We were also Regional winners in the Cider Pub category for 'The Great British Pub Awards' 2015. We specialise in real traditional ciders and have a large selection of these. We also serve Real Ale straight from the cask, no pipes, from our quirky tap room. We have a large selection of single malts as well as Somerset cider brandys from local Burrowhill (the only legal distiller of cider brandy in Europe), a large selection of Gins & Rums. Also red and white wines of quality. We have locally produced apple juices from Herbi4 apple juice company. These are apples from orchards across the Quantocks, just like the Mad Apple cider we supply. Please come and enjoy our natural organic atmosphere, not to mention our regular live music events. Please see our website for full details of events. We no longer serve food but are more than happy for people to eat their fish and chips from the Harbour fish & chip bar next door.
Coseley
“Unbeatable!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Pebbles Tavern is a definite must for cider drinkers and music lovers visiting Watchet. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, the eclectic mix of people that gather there make it what it is. It's extremely comfortable and you're made to feel right at home at Pebbles, thanks to Ben and Tanya's hospitality.

Visited April 2014

Somerset
“Wow!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Pebbles Bar is now my favourite all time pub! The cider, beer, coffee etc, are all fantastic, but what really makes it, is the people that run it and the people that frequent it. It is simple and unpretentious and I can honestly say that I have never been to a more friendly hostelry in my life. Ben and Tanya are amazing at what they do, and I can't wait to visit again. This is a 'must' place to visit if you're in the area. The only problem for me is that I don't live nearer - I would be so happy for this bar to be my local! Visit this place now - you won't regret it!

2 Thank churchmouse1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely pub! Brilliant night! Ben&Tanya do a fantastic job there super friendly always smiling and chatty, they are super people. The bar is great, good cider! Proper Somerset pub! Love it I go here quite a lot I would be lost without Pebbles!

Batukaras, null, Indonesia
“great cider bar - must visit”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Found the bar by looking up good cider bars in the area. What we found went beyond any expectations. First off, Watchet is a lovely little town with a steam engine, harbor, friendly people, and a great hardware store to boot.

We went down the list of ciders, ordering half pint by half pint. A little afraid we'd annoy the bartender. But instead they were pleased by our cider curiosity giving us a little story about each one. Lots of tasty ciders. One of them, the Cheddar valley glowing orange and yellow!

We were lucky enough to be there for the music night - traditional and irish tunes. Whilst sipping our ciders we met many friendly locals. Just about everyone gave a smile and a joke. Last call is quite fun too.. you start to look forward to the music they play!

Don't miss out on a bit of the apple brandy too. Ben & Tanya run their bar with their hearts.

• Visited April 2014
“Lovely welcome unlike next doot”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I am down playing on the trains and decided to stop for a pint. Initially I went next door to the London bar and was meet by a surly bar maid who served me crap beer.
So I went next door great beer, free WiFi and a friendly welcome