“Little Gem”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Great little chinese with really nice food. One of the best Chinese meals I have had in ages. Wish I had found this place before I tried Mama Chins (which I do not recommend).

1  Thank Dave L

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The meals served here are always good quality, they do have a problem when busy the portion sizes drop and the place it's self could do with a lick of paint & the carpet is a real put off.

3  Thank sarmar95
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Lovely food at a good price.

Only had a take away so cant comment on the restaurant but we was happy.

1  Thank Modchick
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Popped in early on a Saturday night on the strength of the reviews on this site. Although the restaurant was empty the takeaway section had a queue out of the door which indicates its popularity with the locals. The girl who was front of house was very friendly and the service was excellent and prompt. Ordered the set meal for two. Highly reccomended, all dishes were served one at a time and were piping hot. I would certainly eat here again. As mentioned in other reviews dont be put off by the facade, it really is worth a visit. I go by the maxim that if the locals use it then its worth a try.

1  Thank cherisy
Reviewed 25 September 2013

after reading the reviews on trip advisor I convinced my wife to have a takeaway and go back to our caravan in doniford bay and have a bottle of wine with our meal. what a waste of money it was awful <not the wine> never again after a couple of spoonfuls it went in the bin.never have another there again terrible!!