“Horrid dry chicken avoid!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of KFC Wincanton

KFC Wincanton
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Wincanton
Cuisines: Fast food, American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Horrid dry chicken avoid!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Rubbish service there and terrible food in the 3/4 times I've been they've always forgotten an item,
chickens always dry!!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank kittykat32175

Wincanton, United Kingdom
“Terrible food hygien”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

After trying Sunday lunch at one of wincantons supposed more upper class meals we were left dissapionted so tried your drive through only to find raw chicken and realy bad attitude will not recommend your restaraunt to anyone in the uk

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Paul J
London
“Very poor. Never again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had good expectations of this place, newish KFC on a busy road.....WRONG!
No one else at the drive through, car park empty.........cogs start to whirr in head and alarm bells gently ringing......
Place the order at the drive through, staff polite, asked to wait in the car park for the order to be brought over, no one else about so think hopefully it will be cooked fresh to order.
Wait about 15 mins, order is brought over and we go on our way as travelling back from a holiday in Somerset. Open bag to find almost black chicken soaked in oil and I really mean drenched and yet still dried up totally. I refused to eat it, chips tasted like they had been re fried but cannot be certain, not what we normally expect from KFC. The whole meal was disgusting and I wouldn't eat any of it for fear of being ill. Had we still been there I certainly would have taken it back.
Maybe we are lucky to have a good one near us that we use normally, also a bad one that we don't use but even they are miles about the Wincanton one!
I will never go there again, alright they might be quiet (watch out for the tumble weed blowing about in the car park!) but no excuse not to cook to order especially when we had waited that long. Kane plus point is that they gave us plenty of wipes, sauces and salt, wonder why?!

• Visited May 2014
Wincanton, United Kingdom
“It's a KFC! Beside the A303!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

No-one expects fine dining from KFC any more than they expect halcyon hotel experiences from Travel Lodge; located on the same massive tarmac car park along with a new 'pub' [see previous]. In return for this invasion, Wincanton got a new 'healthy life' cycle track through the local park that seems to peter out after 300 meters at KFC!! You couldn't make it up

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ann c
Castle Cary, United Kingdom
“A massive let down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Food was wrong,
Food was cold, til staff where vile especially a large girl called catlin, she through my money at me and when I complained about the food I got Turing remark, then the rolling of the eyes statred! All I wanted was a nice takeaway, what we got was I can only imagine but I think if I walked in to a strangers house My family would of been more welcome !!
Never ever again would I oh there again, if we want KFC we drive to frome!

• Visited April 2014