Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Ways to Experience Alton Towers
from US$75.02
More Info
15,883 results
All reviews theme park cbeebies land fast track tickets big rides queue times sonic spinball nemesis sub terra ice age runaway train log flume merlin passes thorpe park free tickets end of the day longest queue main rides popular rides
Reviewed 1 week ago

i like the part where i go and do the ridey on the park thing. it make me go 'wee'.
I also like to breathe in the oxygen provided by the staff, and hide in the toilets just before closing hours to see if anyone can find me before I continue to devour the rolley coasteys whole.
this is epic.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank fortniteok
justinel001, Guest Relations Manager at Alton Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi fortniteok,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5* review and your lovely feedback! I am very happy to hear that you had an epic time on our rollercoasters and we hope to welcome you for a fantabulous time at the park again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were excited to have a spa day with our teenagers and enjoy the water facilities. The jacuzzi was closed, our massage appointments were 2 hours later than we originally were told when we booked, regular showers were cold and it’s rather dirty and moldy. Locker room small and cramped and there was only one hair dryer. This wasn’t a great experience and not up to par with every other spa I have been to in the USA.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank wolftopus

Hi wolftopus,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and leaving your valuable feedback for us. We are very sorry to hear that your visit to our spa did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that I will pass on your feedback regarding your massage appointments, the showers and the locker room on to the relevant managers and team so that this can be looked into.

I would once again like to thank you for your comments as it gives us the opportunity to improve on this and our customer experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited as weekend guests for our grandsons 6th Birthday. The park was clean. The staff friendly and helpful. The shops over price everything, which I think is a real shame as families really struggle with the cost of things today and charging over the odds for coke, sweets and gifts is almost criminal. £7 for face painting!

Having said that we had a great weekend and will go again but I wouldn’t if I was in a job that paid minimum wage

Date of experience: March 2019

Hi Lindaadd,

Thank you leaving us your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and the park to be clean for your visit for your grandson's birthday. We are sorry to hear that you found our shops and activities to be overpriced but we are very glad to hear that you had a great time with us and would visit us again regardless of this.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visit Alton Towers regularly and always have a great stay! Cbeebies Land was amazing, my son enjoyed every second! Staff were so friendly and helpful, even giving us a free fastpass for a slight confusion over ride times. Only fault I have is that the que times are often out quite some way. The firework display was brilliant, even when watching from far away. Handy hint to anybody visiting, the closing time advertised is actually the time the ques close, so if the park closes at 5pm, you can still hop in a que at 5pm for one last ride!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank mrsdotty

Hi mrsdotty,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5* review with your valuable feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are loyal customers who have returned regularly and had a fantabulous time at CBeebies Land. We thank you for your lovely comments regarding our friendly and helpful staff who gave you great customer service. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the queue times as we try our best to minimise waiting times for our guests. We advise that you download our app for any future visits - it has the most up-to-date queue times for our rides. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Fireworks display and we hope to see you for another wonderful adventure soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is full of youngsters and outdoor thrill seekers gambling their lives on rollercoasters that accelerate from 0 to 40 miles an hour in under 3 minutes, causing a G-Force of 70 knots.

The paper based map of the park can be confusing at times as it’s difficult to calculate distances and the cartoon animations of the rides are just not to scale.

Make sure all shoes are securely fastened, I lost both of my shoes on the runaway mine train when the bloody thing turned a corner at light speed sending everything below my pelvis northwards.

All in all, a fantastic trip but one I won’t ever actually be doing.

Date of experience: October 2018

Hi jobyone82,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your experience with us. We love having the opportunity to improve based on your valuable feedback. I am sorry to hear that you found our map to be confusing, we have recently released our new Theme Park map so hopefully it is less confusing than you found it to be previously. If you have loose fitting shoes, we advise that you remove them before entering most of our rides to avoid losing them so I am sorry to hear that you were not advised to do so on the day. We are happy that you still had a fantastic day with us despite your shoes going awry!