I purchased a deal for four of us for afternoon tea. The grounds are lovely & nice to walk around if you can. We were served by a young lady who was friendly & looked after us well in a relaxing atmosphere. We asked for our wine first & then sandwiches were bought out. Then a pot tea arrived with our cakes. The Tea pot was re-filled with water when requested. The cakes were nice, even though some may have been shop bought. All in all a good experience for the price we paid. I would not have paid the usual rate though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling in the UK, you will want to stay in a place that represents the brilliance of this majestic and historic area. You will have never seen or experienced anything like Wychnor Park Country Club. By staying here, you are ensuring that you and your family will be having the holiday experience of a lifetime.Wychnor Park Country Club dates back all the way to the period of Queen Anne. You will find yourself among 55 acres of some of the most stunning estate grounds and take in some of the most breathtaking, panoramic views. The Great Hall, housed here, symbolizes an age of gracious living.At Wychnor Park Country Club, you will find plenty to do before even heading off the grounds to explore. We have a golf course that brings in enthusiasts from around the world. You may also want to enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool. Either the golf course or the pool area is a great place to spend time with family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wychnor Park Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wychnor Park Country Club Hotel Barton Under Needwood
- Wychnor Park Country Club Barton-Under-Needwood, Staffordshire, UK