“Fantastic”

Little India
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Came here for the set menu deal they offer from Sunday to Thursday and it was fantastic. The food was of real quality and the staff were superb. They offered us the deal even before the time slot which was a nice touch. Service was brilliant, the staff were some of the friendliest we have come across. We are both looking forward to our next visit!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This piece of "Little India" never fails to disappoint our family !.Their lamb tikka starter & onion bhajis are to die for as are the mains courses we had on this visit - Tandoori chicken, Korma & Vegetable balti ( all fresh veg too !!). Would thoroughly recommend Little India to anyone looking for an authentic Indian meal !!.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been using this Indian Restaurant now for 5 years. It never fails to deliver great food. From the great priced mid-week menu to a busy Saturday night, the food is always excellent and varied. I think I have tried most of the menu and each time I try something different I like it. Staff are really great, friendly and helpful. Try it !

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We love this place, it serves wonderful food, the atmosphere is just right and they are very child friendly. We recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank scrimmers
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Well we tried it again and I have to say this time it hit all the marks. We discovered a little secret, their signature dishes are definitely the ones to go for. Given that they are signature dishes I guess its not much of a secret but there you go!
This time we had the Assamese Tawa Jalfrezi with chicken and it was simply delicious, it was the best Jalfrezi I have had in ages. The spicing was really clever, both hot and tasty without blowing your head off. I don't know how they do that but it really works for me and I couldn't stop eating it. The Makhani is a firm favourite and the shami kebab was also delicious. definitely going again and I might struggle to convince my wife to go the extra 10 miles to the Anoki this time!!