“Excellent find, top quality food”
Review of Regales - CLOSED

Regales
Price range: US$13 - US$67
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We came across this restaurant by accident whilst visiting Burton on Trent. The quality of the food and service was excellent. The ambiance was clean and contemporary. Thoroughly recommenced

3  Thank Stephen T

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have now been to Regales twice, midweek and weekend, and had good service and great food both times. The menu is broad and I can recommend the monkfish curry, the dishes use some unusual spices to create spicy but not overly hot dishes. This is going to be a regular haunt.

4  Thank JML572014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This Indian is new we have been here 4 times the last two times with friends food is fantastic staff very very friendly and helpful when we asked questions and well explained to us thank you all allan Julia kate and Terry

2  Thank Allan H
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First time at our new nearby Indian restaurant. Service was very good and the decor was lovely. The food was amazing. A very tasty vegetarian dish - cleared my plate. And the meat option was enjoyed by my other half. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank Janet I
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We waited with anticipation as this restaurant was being built & visited on it's opening week. We were greeted by a very plush establishment, & TBH rather overly friendly to the point of slightly creepy I don't need to know my waiter first name as soon as I walk in! I don't want to be jumped on just because I've picked up the drinks menu either!! If I want a drink I'll ask thanks.
The food was overall the biggest let down. The popadoms were small pizza wedge shapes &the pickles though nice though not excellent came in incredibly miserly portions.
My partner had a Chicken Shashlik as a main dish. Again a small portion & worse still under cooked to the point of being nearly raw, & lacking any real flavour.
To be fair I had a mango curry which was very good & something different.
Ultimately though the whole meal cost around 35 pounds with a round of drinks which is expensive for a meal for two, and represented poor value for money. An expensive disappointment.

2  Thank Craig J