“Service excellent”

Bilash Spice
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service excellent”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Food was very good. .. the waiter who served the food was very friendly. .... apologiesd for food being late...tall waiter (I think his the manager) looks grumpy

• Visited February 2014

“Service was appalling”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have eaten in and taken out here the fold is beautiful but portion size is npt very good.. the customer service on the other hand is terrible! ! Sat in u r made to rush n things are just dumped on ur table order a take out asked how much so I knew when I collected and was told " youll have to wait we are to busy I havent got time to do it" then I rang to cancel order and was hung up on!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank beckydawsxx
Derby, United Kingdom
“beard hair in food!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This restaurant is a victim of its own sucsess!! After making weekly visits to the bilash with it being on our doorstep. We were treated like a number rather than valued customers with long waits for a table evn after booking, miserable manager! Who couldn't ever raise a smile! The food was lovely until one visit I found a beard hair in my rice.i only noticed this when i decided to take home the remainder of my meal to eat the next day.I wanted to vomit! We did notice that the chefs weren't wearing any beard guards which under food health and hygiene legislation is vital.
We decided not tyo complain about this as it was the final straw for us never to go again! The resaurant is far too busy and is not a relaxing eating experience. Especially the hygiene failures!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank lisa w
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Best Indian restaurant around”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Without a doubt this is the best Indian restaurant Burton has to offer. I recommend it to everyone..

• Visited December 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great food, shame about the wait.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

As usual, the food was great. However . . .even though we had booked a table and the restaurant wasn't exceptionally full (it was a monday early evening) it took ages before anyone took our order and there was a long wait for the food. Whilst one might be willing to wait when the food is as good as this, I think that they are pushing their luck a bit and this aspect of the service needs to be improved.

• Visited December 2013