“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Surprised to read the negative reviews as personally I found the food to be excellent. In fact I would go as far as to say it was the best Bangladesh food I have had.Nice surroundings, friendly and helpful staff and with the added bonus of being able to take your own drink.......Perfect!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Food was very good. .. the waiter who served the food was very friendly. .... apologiesd for food being late...tall waiter (I think his the manager) looks grumpy

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have eaten in and taken out here the fold is beautiful but portion size is npt very good.. the customer service on the other hand is terrible! ! Sat in u r made to rush n things are just dumped on ur table order a take out asked how much so I knew when I collected and was told " youll have to wait we are to busy I havent got time to do it" then I rang to cancel order and was hung up on!!!

1  Thank beckydawsxx
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This restaurant is a victim of its own sucsess!! After making weekly visits to the bilash with it being on our doorstep. We were treated like a number rather than valued customers with long waits for a table evn after booking, miserable manager! Who couldn't ever raise a smile! The food was lovely until one visit I found a beard hair in my rice.i only noticed this when i decided to take home the remainder of my meal to eat the next day.I wanted to vomit! We did notice that the chefs weren't wearing any beard guards which under food health and hygiene legislation is vital.
We decided not tyo complain about this as it was the final straw for us never to go again! The resaurant is far too busy and is not a relaxing eating experience. Especially the hygiene failures!

2  Thank lisa w
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Without a doubt this is the best Indian restaurant Burton has to offer. I recommend it to everyone..