“Bad morals... Money-driven and unjust.”
Review of Kwei Ping

Kwei Ping
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I'd heard good things about this restaurant in the past, but having been recently, found it to not reach expectation.
We were overcharged on a lunch meal which specified 'free 1/2 pint of beer or wine and all soft drinks with meal' - me and my friend both had lime and soda (A notoriously cheap drink in any pub/bar/restaurant) we were charged an ADDITIONAL £2.50 EACH because 'the soda water was bottled and cost them money.'
How can they justify this?

If you ever wind up here, make sure you keep an eye on the staff and the end bill. Many people have had issues regarding the pricing, so be aware.

(Can't argue with the food quality though - just unfortunate that the owner is so money-driven.)

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Since our (garlic)cheese cake that had clearly been spiked to ensure we don't order any more food even though it was supposed to be an all you can eat buffet. We thought we'd put it behind us and try it again, but this time she thought she could get away with over charging us with no justification. After being pulled up on it Julie continued to argue against it. All she cares about is the $$$.

3  Thank Jordwinfield
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very rude service, bad food , small portions and for all you can eat that is utter nonsense ! Will not be eating there again

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was introduced to this restaurant by my mum and dad who have been going since before they were married 27 years+. They accommodate for large groups, families and couples. The service is always excellent and the staff are always really friendly and helpful. Food always tastes amazing and always comes piping hot!! I would strongly recommend this place and I would say it's the best Chinese restaurant I have ever eaten at wing wah's eat your heart out!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Food no value for money,ordered hot and spicy chicken,received sweet,side of Veg looks like a snail walk on them.Never again!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank 60ellaa