“Rude owner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Rude owner. Food not special at all. Good admosfere and enviroment. Cheap. I wouldn't recommend it...

4  Thank juanitocalavera15
There are newer reviews for Enricos

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Firstly the food was good. However when I tried to use the Barclays app that gives you discount off the food things got messy. I was with my boss from work and the owner/boss started to get aggressive when I asked for the discount. Made some lame excuse that I needed to have the card rather than the app as he have 25% off the whole bill on the first use. I said I didn't want that but the discount on the food and he would not accept this and asked me, not so politely to not come back. Mistake on his part as I spend a lot in Burton and won't be back! Shame as the food was good.

6  Thank stags65
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

There was a large group of over 30 of us. The set menu was extensive and they are very organised. Everyone enjoyed their food and it was served hot and all at the same time. The owner is Italian and this is evident. Personally my bolognese was the best I've tasted and I'm from an Italian family. I look forward to trying Enrico's carbonara on my next visit!! A must try place for visitors and locals!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

What really lovely food we all had at this delightful Italian restaurant. Years back this was the site of the Bus Park Café but now it's a very attractively decorated trattoria style eatery.

1  Thank clarkebarkes1945
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Have never had a bad meal here. Service is warm, efficient and helpful. Food is always very tasty and cooked to the highest standard (and is still the best steak I've ever had). The prices are very reasonable and it's always my restaurant of choice for parties with family/ friends/ colleagues.