“Most beautiful walk ever.”
Review of Yoxall Lodge Bluebell Woods - CLOSED

Yoxall Lodge Bluebell Woods
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We have been meaning to visit this attraction for years and are so glad we finally made it (and ignored previous comments) absolutely glorious woods and walks - the perfect English countryside! The walks are well marked and maintained with good area for parking. I never even noticed the driveway to the farm so it can't have been that bad. Everyone was so friendly - both the the people running it and other visitors. Such a friendly atmosphere as families enjoyed a lovely afternoon. We loved it so much we are back again next weekend with family friends.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Visited today with my hubby and grandchildren it was there first visit this is our 4th year, and this year the bluebells were the most prettiest ever, we certainly did not come across any rude people on the gate,in fact she was very helpful and informative. Very reasonable price cost £10 altogether. Excellent value for money and as usual a very pleasurable experience, and as usual we will be returning next spring. Fully recommend to anyone thinking of visiting a place of beauty at this time of the year.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Don't be mislead by the bizarrely negative reviews posted recently (the rude comments about the lady on the gate were in total contrast to my experience - the lady who took my entrance fee was very friendly and helpful).
I spent a very happy afternoon at the Bluebell woods with the family today. At 10 pounds for two adults and two children it has to be the cheapest outing in Stafford.
The single track road to the parking area requires a little patience - something the British used to be famous for - but it added perhaps two minutes to our 25 minute car journey.
The paths are clearly marked. The woods are peaceful and spectacular. The little shop sold slices of cake, cold drinks and ice-cream which we enjoyed sat on the various tables in garden. The toilets were also very clean. There is an open area with benches near the small lake for the adults to sit and watch the kids run off steam at the end of the walk.
I was impressed at how many benches are available on the various walks for people to rest awhile and take in the beautiful scenery. I intend to go again before the short lived bluebells come to an end this year. Ignore the trolls: go and enjoy yourselves.

2  Thank Tiddlyflop
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here last weekend with the family, well not worth the money!! Rip off completely, the old bag on the gate was very very rude, no tickets handed out! I wonder if the tax man knows all about this cash in the back pocket!!!??? Typical farmer, the track down to it is a big sham! Will not come again EVER!

4  Thank Fro98
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Visited this last weekend with the family, very very disappointing, rip off prices, and the old bag on the gate is rude! No tickets handed, I wonder if the tax man knows about all this cash!!!!! The drive to it is terrible