“Wonderful!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Consistently gorgeous food, and brilliant service.
This restaurant should be Burton's number 1! The food is stunning (take away or restaurant) always piping hot and the staff are lovely- nothing is too much trouble.
My fav place to eat and particularly take away! (I have 2 young children, who incidentally, are always welcomed in to the restaurant so means out are rare)
Ps- forget naan bread. Cheese paratha or for the meat eaters- Jee Ja Jees special paratha, you'll never go back! It should be their signature bread dish!
Also, I'm veggie- the staff here go out of their way to ensure I always have a choice of tasty meat free food to try.
5 *

Visited January 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We visited here for my boyfriends birthday, it was a weeknight and the restaurant was quiet however the atmosphere was still good. The food was really nice, we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. It is pricey however in comparison to other Indian restaurants it is similarly priced however the food is definitely worth it.

• Visited November 2013
Derbyshire
“Poor takeaway service”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We recently moved, and so ordered a takeaway from this business. We collected our meals, but still had to wait at the restaurant even though we arrived 5 minutes after the appointed time for collection, given when ordering. Very disappointed with the quality of the food, as the meals were dry, and the meat tough. All things considered I'd say it was a fairly below average affair.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Perambulare
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a top quality restaurant with fantastic food, service and management. We have visited many times over recent years and have thoroughly enjoyed everything about this special Indian Restaurant.They certainly benefit form the excellent leadership of Ansar.The hospitality from the moment you arrive is very friendly and welcoming. Clearly, having such a great lead Chef enables a great menu to be offered. The dishes are top quality and are a big step up in quality from the usual Indian restaurants in Burton and well beyond! All of the waiters are friendly and very attentive.Due to it's popularity, worth booking especially at weekends.This award winning Indian certainly gets our award!! Roll on our next visit.

• Visited December 2013
“Consistently great dinner”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Visited Jee Ja Jee's on Saturday 21st Dec, having been many times before.

Over the course of our visits the menu has been repeatedly refreshed so we do not get bored. The staff are excellent, really friendly and helpful including Claire and Ansa. When we arrived Ansa overheard me saying to my wife that I was very hungry and without being asked he prioritised our starters.

Food was excellent as usual. I had Chicken Shashlick which was delicious and my wife had superb Tandoori which was superb tender chicken breast (as opposed to the often dry leg portion served in many establishments).

Mains did not disappoint. There is a good menu to choose from with a number of dishes which I have only seen here.

Another great experience which finally prompted me to write a review.

Visited December 2013