“"Excellent"”

Veneziaa
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The restaurant offers a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes. Our dishes are rustic, simple and delicious and are created using the best, freshest ingredients. Veneziaa aims on keeping the traditional values on the plate seven days a week.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This restaurant is of a well presented interior with excellent food & service.

This is our 8th visit & have yet to be disappointed with any aspect of it
see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant staff, nice furniture, very clean and not too dear. Atmosphere lacking but we chose to go in at 5:00pm pre-show so were only ones there. Starter very good, we only had one and waitress brought two plates so we could share without asking. The mains - ptnr had chicken penne, very nice sauce and a lot of chicken. And pasta. My pizza however was burnt on the edges and there was an after taste which I couldn't put my finger on and spoilt it. Will definately give it another go though as I shows promise

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I visited for the first time with several work colleagues for a social meal out and loved it. The restaurant itself is very smart and well'presented - spotlessly clean. We were the ones party in there at the time but it was 6pm so that wasn't a surprise. The service was quite informal but I liked that, friendly but still professional. The food was superb. I had bruschetta to start which is a good benchmark for an Italian restauarant and it didn't disappoint. To follow I had the Risotto Speciale (chicken and bacon in essence) which was absolutely delicious. Decent portion sizes and I was pleasantly full for a while afterwards. Each of my colleagues had different dishes and all said theirs were excellent. I left with a smile on my face and a definite idea that I would be back soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Went last night , first time In a year and the owner still remembered us which was lovely.
The food was superb, the pasta cooked perfectly with just a hint of chilli. Wine superb and atmosphere amazing. This little place sis a gem and worth a visit .

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I've eaten here a few times. For a quick lunch,with a seven pounds bowl of pasta, it's quick,centrally located and good value.

However, I find their pizzas taste like they have pre-prepared bases and their Calamari is more Iceland than Italy.

For a convenient lunch I'd recommend it. For a true taste of Italy, I'd head to the Bridge in Branston or to Enricos.