“Best coffee EVER!”

The Old Bakers Cottage Coffee Shop and Tea Garden
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: You will be sure of a warm welcome at our coffee shop and tea garden which opened in July 2012.We specialise in freshly ground quality coffee and homemade cakes including our own Newborough Cream Tea - freshly baked scones, jam and clotted cream.We have a choice of comfortable seating from settees, tables and chairs and garden seats.We are situated right opposite the church in the centre of Newborough.There is free on street parking.In spring and summer enjoy our garden with rose patio and grassed area.In autumn and winter sit indoors and keep warm by our log burner fire.We also sell a small range of gifts, cards and stamps.We look forward to welcoming you to the Old Bakers Cottage Coffee Shop and Tea Garden. There is space for cyclists to park their bikes.Well behaved dogs on leads are also welcome in our Garden.Please also visit our website for photos of our B&B.
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Wow, I stayed in the B & B and sampled a variety of coffee's and cakes throughout my stay. What caught my eye the most was the extensive range of flavoured syrups that where available caramel, hazelnut, white chocolate and a festive favourite GINGERBREAD.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I have visited the coffee shop on several occasions now so have been able to sample a number of the delicious homemade cakes and variety of coffees.
The coffee shop has a homely atmosphere and I always feel comfortable taking my 3 kids. Being a local dog walker I am looking forward to the spring when I can take my dog in the coffee shop garden and enjoy my favourite cream tea.
Definitely worth a drive out if you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

The residents of Newborough are so fortunate to have this wonderful coffee shop/Tea garden
I make several visits there on my own, with friends, family and meetings. There's always someone interesting there to have a chat to, people go there from all the surrounding villages and from much further afield - they are always impressed. Beverley & Gavin pay so much attention to detail. At the moment the Christmas decorations are a delight. There is a very good selection of drinks and the most delicious cakes. To top everything, Beverley & Gavin are so welcoming, there is such a warmth in this lovely Coffee shop/Tea garden. We are so lucky.