“Does what it needs to”

Cafe Fuel
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Does what it needs to”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I use Cafe Fuel of I'm out on my own and need to eat to regulate my diet. The potatoes are very nice, and ladies behind the counter always pleasant and efficient in their work.

In my opinion, prices could be a little more competitive with the local potato vans, but considering you get somewhere to sit (that's inside!) I'm happy to pay it.

A nice little place to go to.

• Visited June 2013

“Great”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Me my sister my mum n daughter go often we always get served with a smile the food great n we have a lovely get together the staff is really nice n so is the food we now go there regularly

Derbyshire
“Spotlessly clean, fresh decor and well-priced food”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Stopped for a snack and a cuppa whilst out shopping and came across this gem. Great value for money, cheerful and helpful staff and decent, simple food. Above all, the place was spotlessly clean and the service speedy and efficient. Much appreciated.

Visited March 2013
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Regulars”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We regularly pop in here when we're shopping in town as the meal deals are just that...a great deal. The options for jacket potatoes, baguettes or paninis is great and super cheap for the decent portion sizes we normally get.
The service is friendly and efficient and the seating area is always clean. The ideal place to rest bums, legs and shopping bags after a hard days shopping :) it is was it needs to be!

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We had jackets with tuna mayonnaise and cheese, coffee & hot chocolate. The jackets weren't hot enough to melt the cheese. We asked for the hot chocolate with cream and no marshmallows but got marshmallows. I don't like marshmallows but decided to just not drink the hot chocolate than request another one as the chocolate didn't taste very good (needed more chocolate) and I didn't think it was just the marshmallows that caused this. My partner tried it and agreed that it need some serious help. Unable to finish meal. The staff were very friendly though!! Items were very reasonably priced but quality needs to be improved.

• Visited November 2012