“Great food, amazing service & yummy vegan choices”

Gurkha Curry Lounge
Price range: US$26 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Gurkha Curry Lounge. "Gurkha Curry Lounge is truly a place of gathering A place of celebration A place of pleasure and a place to be happy"
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here for the first time today and we were very impressed. The service was so friendly from everyone and Ali was especially helpful. I'm vegan and he talked me though everything I could have and even had a word with the kitchen to make the jeera rice without dairy for me. The food was such good quality, really beautiful flavours, not greasy and quite different to a lot of other curry restaurants. We will definitely be eating here again!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice place. Friendly staff and great wines. The prices are sensible and the ambience is great. Well worth a visit .

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We`ve walked past this restaurant a number of times commenting "We`ll have to try the food in there one of the days".. well,, how pleased are we that we finally did?..
With an amazing menu and great service we will be returning.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We have never been let down since we started coming here - the best curry we have had in Burton. The khurkhani lamb is fantastic - all the lamb dishes I have had have been made with lamb that falls apart on your fork.

Will continue to come here whenever we feel the need for some spice.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is certainly a restaurant I will return to. There is the usual selection of curry dishes available but when in a Nepalese restaurant I ate their food. It was excellent, well served with hot plates and generous portions. Others in the party had various other dishes from the menu and all were enjoyed.