“Where is the closest McDonalds? ”
Review of Beefeater

Beefeater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I love Beefeater restaurants but this one was the worst I have visited.

Waited 10mins to be seated then waited a further 20mins without ANY service! My brother called over the manager and he served us and we finally ordered our drinks and food.

Another 10mins we finally met "our waiter" who introduced himself and then offered to get our drinks. We explained the manager has served us and we are just waiting for the beverages.

Food was okay, but not great.
I had the smothered chicken with spicy chips. I received a dry chicken and no spice on my "spicy" chips. By this time I was so hungry I just ate what I was given.

Once we finished we sat and chatted for 15mins and not a single waiter/waitress walked by. My brother called over a waitress for the bill, we payed and left.

It would of been much more satisfying and faster to get Mcdonalds!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Me & my fiancé called in on a Tuesday lunch time after a morning shopping in burton town centre,
The place was empty apart from 2 other guests eating,
We were shown to a booth which was right next to the other two guest ,
We sat down, gave our drink orders whilst we browsed through the menu,
The cutlery was unclean,
We order our food,
The starter was served in a chipped bowl which was very dangerous,
My main meal was cold and not very tasty at all, didn't enjoy it....
All the time we was eating some of the staff were so loud in the corner of the far end room it was unpleasant ... I also visited the rest room to find it never had any toilet tissue,
I find all this as a negative visit whilst staff mess around the place is left unattended.
I noticed whilst dining the restaurant was left without any members of staff 3 times. I did notice that they were all in the main kitchen,
Will not be returning .

1  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Came in early so we wouldn't get caught up in the Sunday late breakfast rush. Only one other table waiting for food, they got served before us even though arrived after and they got their order was wrong. Waited 20mins for food, which mainly consisted of precooked food, so was unsure why it took so long. If the chef had gone any slower he would have stopped. Rest of staff seemed pretty miserable and service was really slow.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food is always very good. the Staff always make you feel welcome. Been quite a few times & always have a good time. The Beefeater rewards club is excellent & gives you money, free starters or deserts or free bottle of wine. We just keep going back, we have recommended it to family & friends.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Met by a young man called Elliott shown to our table and given all the info we needed , Ordered Beer batter fish and chips and I must say they were best we have tasted for a long time .immaculate surroundings and superb waiter

1  Thank jjoj