“Filthy tables and language!”
Review of KFC

KFC
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filthy tables and language!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Having visited here on Sunday 22nd June with my family. We ordered our food and then failed to find a clean table; so picked one of the better ones then cleaned it ourselves! After settling down with food, I was horrified to hear staff swearing. This wasn't just the once either! ...No! ..... They continued to use the word 6 times in the same conversation - and I use the term conversation lightly - they were shouting! I had to approach the service desk and ask a member of staff to ensure the language was toned down. On returning to my table the table behind me (also a family) thanked me for approaching the staff. Unacceptable behaviour in a family restaurant!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bex1155

Derby, United Kingdom
“Cleaned my own table”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The restaurant was dirty with food on the floor and finding a table that was cleared from the previous people eating was impossible in the end I cleared a table myself and wiped the table down with a lemon wipe. Service was poor and the chicken was cold. Staff really need to keep a eye on cleanliness

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank J9maggie
Burton, United Kingdom
“Which title to go for - one hair or two or service with an attitude.”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Went through the drive through, ordered my food got to the window man who served me had no manners, food was just chucked in the bag. Got home to eat, found out it was the wrong food and there was a long hair in the box. Drove back got money my money back. Manger tried to say it wasn't any of the staffs hair but I'm bold so it wasn't mine.

The manager put the hair in the bin and left the food on the side, maybe ready to give to the next costomer.

Never go hear! Worse KFC ever!!

• Visited March 2014