I made a booking for Christmas when I ran up to find out where my email was to confirm this they know nothing about my booking, tried to blame my friend for making a mistake with he booking, my friend never been rang them ever, it's now completely destroyed our chistmas as it the 7 th of December and we will be un able to get anywhere eles. They also did this to me in January when we got there they said it was for a different day and if the weren't for the email they sent me with the right date on it we would have have to go home, ( but according to them just on the fone they never send emails) I think the are all liars there no one knows the right arm from there left. Also my last stay there we asked for no smoking and and all along the corridor smelt of ciggys, was even coming thoughts our room. We also waited nearly a hour for breakfast we rang up to the room had to ring up twice to find out where it was,This place is not all it's suppose to be and if you want to avoid disappointment I would avoid this like the plague, be very aware that when you speak to anyone the havnt a clue what someone eles just told you, then try to shift the blame to anyone they think they can get away with, I had been 4 times in 3 weeks and one to 2 of the four visits we was either let down or something was wrong. I am writing this on here as I don't want anyone eles to be let down spesh over Christmas or anytime as this is not a cheap place to stay, but you get cheap quality, please read this and don't fall into the same trap I did and face the disappoint we just have. Be aware if you do get the booking you asked for once you have paid the customer service goes out of the window, all they are interested in is taking you money then if you have a issue with anything they just ain't bothered, you will be lucky if they even ring you back tbh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautifully restored Grade II listed building. We Combine the pleasures of staying in an elegant English Stately Home with the facilities of a modern luxury spa resort, you'll be able to enjoy superb surroundings, fine dining and beautiful bedrooms suites and penthouses. Hidden away in 80 acres of English countryside, the spacious grounds have lakes and wildlife in abundance. Make use of the Tennis Courts, Golf course Practice Area & Driving range. We offer a variety of mouth-watering dishes and a host of therapies to wash away the stresses of everyday life. Treat yourself to a coffee or a slice of cake in the Oasis Cafe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hospitality, so relax and let our dedicated staff take care of you. Winner of England's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 7 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel Hoar Cross
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Resort
- Cross Hall Hoar
- Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel Staffordshire