My wife and I have just returned from a short stay here and all I can say is what a great experience it was from start to finish. This was our first visit to Hoar Cross Hall and we were not disappointed.
All the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and courteous.
Our room was lovely and clean with a nice view of the grounds.
Dining was a great experience in the ballroom, helped along by a friendly and attentive waiter. The food was perfect and tasty and the bottle of wine well priced.
Drinks followed in the champagne bar with friendly staff and comfortable surroundings.
Breakfast was served in the Plantation Restaurant and was perfect. The cooked selection, particularly the sausages, was very very tasty.
This was followed by a walk in the lovely grounds with views over the Staffordshire countryside.
A relaxing time was had in the sun lounge with free coffee and newspapers.
Lunch was another good experience with lovely soup and a good selection of salads. There was also a tasty looking hot selection.
We left shortly after this having had a wonderful and relaxing experience. We could find no fault at all with anything and it was well worth the £189 pounds paid for what was a full board package.
In conclusion, we find the recent reviews somewhat surprising given the pleasant experiences we had!
Please don't let them put you off. It's well worth visiting. Well done and thank you to everyone at Hoar Cross Hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautifully restored Grade II listed building. We Combine the pleasures of staying in an elegant English Stately Home with the facilities of a modern luxury spa resort, you'll be able to enjoy superb surroundings, fine dining and beautiful bedrooms suites and penthouses. Hidden away in 80 acres of English countryside, the spacious grounds have lakes and wildlife in abundance. Make use of the Tennis Courts, Golf course Practice Area & Driving range. We offer a variety of mouth-watering dishes and a host of therapies to wash away the stresses of everyday life. Treat yourself to a coffee or a slice of cake in the Oasis Cafe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hospitality, so relax and let our dedicated staff take care of you. Winner of England's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 7 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel Hoar Cross
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Resort
- Cross Hall Hoar
- Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel Staffordshire