“Fantastic weekend!”

Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hoar Cross
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I went to Hoar Cross hall for my hen weekend as I just wanted to chill out and celebrate in style, and it was wonderful! As I had a wide range of age groups for the hen party I wanted somewhere that would suit all ages. The staff were more than helpful with both the planning of the weekend and the actual do itself and really went out of their way to make sure that I was happy. The facilities were excellent and the rooms perfect. I am already planning to chill out there for my 30th birthday! Thank you to all staff at Hoar Cross Hall!
QueenLyd

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Hoar Cross Hall S, Guest Relations Manager at Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Queen Lyd,

Thank you for writing us a review, we are delighted your hen party was such a success for you, thank you for your comments about the staff this is always a morale boost, we would love to help you plan your 30th we do have a wonderful quad suite with a large lounge and outside hot tub which is great for everyone to get together before or after dinner. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Booked a 2 night stay for a relaxing break and we were not let down ! The facilities were excellent, our room was stunning, we stayed in a penthouse suite, a room with two levels ! Our own lounge, then upstairs to our master bedroom with a balcony, but the best was to come when we went into the bathroom, we had our own sauna !! WOW !! We had dinner there both nights and the food was excellent, the spa was amazing, we didn't know what to do first ! The staff were really friendly and helpful, we drove all the way from Torquay to experience this hotel, and it was worth the drive.
A special Thank you to Mr Thomas Burford who took my booking and making sure we experienced Hoar Cross Hall at its best. Looking forward to returning one day.

Dear Dean G,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on your kind words to Tom who will be pleased he played a small part in you enjoying your stay, we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Just returned from 4 nights there....what an amazing place!!! Excellent facilities. We had a superb room on the ground floor (112) comfortable beds, tea & coffee making facilities in the room...wonderful toiletries.
My husband has recently had hip surgery & can't walk very far so as our original room was on the 3rd floor & quite along way from the lift we were moved to a ground floor room ...thank you & a wheel chair was found to help him...
The staff are amazing ...so kind, polite & caring to everyone.....nothing was too much trouble for them...
The therapists doing the pampering treatments were very kind & skilled, my champagne manicure & hot stone massage were amazing.
The spa & pool are very good too.
As for the food .....well it was fantastic too.
I'd thoroughly recommend Hoar Cross Hall & it's a good job I don't believe everything I read on Trip Advisor as some bad comments I feel are totally unwarranted.
Our stay was well with what we paid & we hope to go back very soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hoar Cross Hall S, Guest Relations Manager at Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Shelia stokeontrent,

Thank you for you review, we are so delighted you found our staff so polite and caring, customer service is very important to us and I am so glad we helped find you a room on the ground floor to make your stay easier for you both.

We hope to see you both soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

we stayed here over valentines originally went for surprise night away booked by my boyfriend wow really good we ended up staying a second night. food was first class better than any cruise we had been on and i have done 5 in the last 2 years. we had a standard room it was very good couldnt have wanted better, the pools and jacuzzis were fantastic, i couldnt believe when i saw the reviews only 61% i personally would rate it 100% i could not fault it in any way. staff friendly and curteous the grounds were beautiful our room overlooked the formal gardens. I have not stopped talking about it since we came back. Our stay was brilliant if you are thinking of going dont just think book it.

Room Tip: we just had standard room and it was great good size, chandlier in room, very clean

Dear Sutton81,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us, I am just delighted you enjoyed your stay so much, and even as a seasoned traveller would award us with a 100% that’s just wonderful.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My husband and I had a lovely day here, the staff were so helpful and nothing was too much for them. We had a three course meal which was amazing well worth the money and we will defiantly be going again.
A big thank you.
Mrs Chris Radbourne.

Dear ChrisR

Thank you for this great review, we are just delighted when our guests have enjoyed their visit so much. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed you lunch and I will be sure to pass this on to our chefs.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Our first visit to hoar cross hall! & we found the staff to be extremely helpful well mannered, and very polite. The food at evening was to die for absolutely delicious! DO NOT BE PUT OFF BY THE BAD FEEDBACK! I Can't understand any of them.. Some people won't things for nothing, and just moan at anything and everything!
Me and my fiancé had a wonderful time! And will be back without a shadow of doubt! How people can say the staff were rude is simply beyond me.. They were the most polite people..
My partner proposed to me here and the staff did so much to make it such a special memorable evening! They were simply great and them manager was so friendly and helpful! And Id like to thank them for that!
Go and enjoy! Ignore the petty comments..

Kay & Martyn! We stayed 22.2.14 and stayed over, the rooms were lovely, and comfortable, and clean, with everything you could need. Breakfast was lovely, and plenty of it! Hope my comment as helped some! :-) don't be put off, we had a fabulous relaxing weekend! Thank you to all who made it special! :-)

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Kaylouisewalker,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us, we all remember you both well and wish you every happiness on your engagement,We hope to see you both again very soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Staying during half term and amidst the valentine offers too we expected it too be rather hectic but were pleasantly surprised with how all the staff still manage to make the service personal and experience special for us. Classes; tai-chi and yoga were of an incredibly high standard and taster archery great. Back massages by Hannah managed to rid us of knots and I had the best nights sleep after superb evening meal accompanied by wine and pianist. Thank you Hoar Cross cans wait to visit again - I have recommended you to all of my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Jofranks 70,

Thank you for this review, I am so happy to hear you had a great massage and a wonderful night sleep.

Thanks you for your loyalty and for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate your allegiance to us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoar Cross
#2 of 7 in Lichfield
Stone House Hotel
Stone House Hotel
#2 of 5 in Stone

Been to Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!