Four of us have been staying at Hoar Cross Hall for a number of years now. This is our 8th stay and once again we had a wonderful time.
We stayed in the Louisa suite which is a gorgeous quad room. The room was clean and warm. Lovely bedding, towels and complimentary tea/coffee. Plenty of hot water.
Food was good and we met up with 4 other friends for our evening meal. We used the gymnastics, pool areas and yoga session. The treatments were also good.
We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautifully restored Grade II listed building. We Combine the pleasures of staying in an elegant English Stately Home with the facilities of a modern luxury spa resort, you'll be able to enjoy superb surroundings, fine dining and beautiful bedrooms suites and penthouses. Hidden away in 80 acres of English countryside, the spacious grounds have lakes and wildlife in abundance. Make use of the Tennis Courts, Golf course Practice Area & Driving range. We offer a variety of mouth-watering dishes and a host of therapies to wash away the stresses of everyday life. Treat yourself to a coffee or a slice of cake in the Oasis Cafe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hospitality, so relax and let our dedicated staff take care of you. Winner of England's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 7 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel Hoar Cross
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Resort
- Cross Hall Hoar
- Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel Staffordshire