The hotel has developed over the years to become larger by adding a separate hotel wing of modern rooms and new reception area. The old, cottage style rooms still remain also. There is the pub restaurant that sells great food and beers, cavery's on every day. The other restaurant is very nice and pricey, great for entertainment of business. The rooms are good and the service is pleasant. Avoid the cottage rooms near the main road, a little noisy and keeps me awake, prefer the modern rooms at the back. The location is great, go down the road to the reservoir and Lazy Trout pub. Also some great walks around the Roaches.
Nice pub, restaurant, accomodation, a little pricey I think for a country pub, I would eect these prices for a 4 star hotel in a city with gym, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within the picturesque Staffordshire Peak District. Our 26 bedrooms range from contemporary Classic, Superior luxury bedrooms with massage showers or whirlpool baths and our Five new Garden Rooms featuring a private garden complete with personal cedar wood hot tub make our Hotel the perfect place to stay. Two dining options Bar & Grill offering casuel dining with homely classics & the Inka Grill an oven which uses quality charcoal instead of gas or electric and because it is enclosed, the Inka cooks at a very high temperature up to 500.c. Not only does this speed up cooking time but achieves a combination of roasting and barbequing that produces stunning flavours and unequalled tenderness to our Locally sourced Steaks and Gourmet Burgers also our 2 AA Rosette Brasserie with its open kitchen, large oak trussed ceiling offering delicious local food from an imaginative menu. The Millwheel Spa provides an experience for guests with wellbeing benefits and relaxation. The location means the views from the gardens are magnificent with breath-taking views of the Staffordshire Moorlands, Tittesworth Reservoir and the rock formations of the Roaches. Guests can enjoy local walks and experience beautiful views of the surrounding Peak District. Or even venture to the stunning Chatsworth House, The Potteries, The town of Buxton or even Alton Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 3 Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel
- The Three Horseshoes Inn And Country Hotel
- Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa Leek, Staffordshire