“Suprised!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Qarma
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Leek
Price range: US$24 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Multi Award winning Restaurant - Voted Top 10 in the UK, best in West Midlands, best in Staffordshire, voted for by the public, voted for by celebrities, MP's and diplomats and also by other chefs within the industry as being one of the finest establishments in the country.Qarma is a restaurant situated in an old mill. It is hidden from general view - the advantage being it is the only restaurant in Leek with it'sown car parking.Inside - we have seating capacity for 170 people. We have a lounge area that seats approximately 40people for you to peruse the menu before odering or relax with a cup of chai after your meal.We also cater for people with physical disabilities - not like others!
“Suprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have lived less than half a mile from this restaurant for 5 years without visiting it until tonight and following my visit I feel I have been missing a great eatery! I ordered the Goan chicken speciality and it was deliciously authentic. I am not a huge fan of Indian food but this was great,unusual food cooked with passion and flare. The menu choice was very extensive with contemporary,surprising options. It was very well priced and the service was excellent.

Visited June 2014

Staffordshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I recently had a meal at Qarma and the evening was really enjoyable the staff were friendly and the food was excellent. The atmosphere was really good, we didn't feel rushed. We booked a table in advance as it was a Saturday and we didn't want to be disappointed.

QarmaLeek, Owner at Qarma, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Really glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again. We appreciate the time you have taken to write the response - and we will continue to try and improve further.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Thank you TripAdvisor Reviewers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat after a visit to Alton Towers, so booked for 8pm as the traffic is always bad, well I say always! not this time, got there at 7pm but they fitted us in ok, we had drinks on the famously comfortable sofas while looking at the menu, we ordered our food then were shown to our table not too soon after that.
Our starters arrived soon after having been seated, we had to wait about 20min for our mains but as they say it's all cooked fresh so well worth the wait, fantastic food & generous portions, as we were leaving the staff gave my partner & our two teenage girls single roses & after eight mints which was a lovely touch. Lovely venue & food.

1 Thank David W
QarmaLeek, Owner at Qarma, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your response and thank you tripadvisor reviewers - appreciate all feedback (especially the good ones!)
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd review and last night was excellent. From start to finish. We booked with a taste card but would book and pay normal price at weekends. Excellent attentive service from Hassan. Keep up the good work

QarmaLeek, Owner at Qarma, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write the review and am really happy you enjoyed the meal - we hope to see you again
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Food, Friendly Helpful Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were on holiday in the area and used Trip Advisor to find an Indian restaurant, and the Qarma came highly rated. I have to admit not being native to the area we found it a little tricky to find so with a quick phone to the restaurant we found them. (we were close)
The menu is quite extensive I chose from the Chefs innovative range and with a little help from the staff the rest of our party made their choices.
The service was efficient & friendly.
The food was excellent very tasty no complaints from anyone in our party.
During the evening the Head Chef took a tour of (I think) of all the tables asking if everything was ok personally I thought this was a nice touch.
I wish this was our local Indian, as there was so much to chose from.
Would we go back ..... yes.

1 Thank BlackpoolBrian