“What ? Little things mean a lot.”
Review of Getliffe's - CLOSED

Getliffe's
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leek, United Kingdom
“What ? Little things mean a lot.”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just had our Christmas" do" here. Menu provided by restaurant and distributed around colleagues. 3 course Christmas menu and finishing with coffee and mince pies. I ordered salmon pate to start, very nice. Belly Pork and veg...cold veg, Pork tender and tasty. Christmas Pud was lacking in texture, but tasty. Waited for mince pies and when chased we were told they were not on the menu. When shown the copy of the menu that they had provided the explanation was that we had been given last years menu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could be so much better. Maybe that's why there has been at least 3 changes of name/management in the past few years. Attention to detail lacking or there could be further changes in name.

Do not think we will be returning. This is 30 plus people who like a drink and not afraid of putting money across the bar. Who are the losers.

Cheddleton, United Kingdom
“Consistent Coffee”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I just wanted to add a little review about the continous great quality and taste of the coffee served here. It has become a little hotspot for my boyfiend and I to pop into when we are in Leek shopping, normally at the weekend. We have never eaten here, although the menu's look very tempting and the decor and ambience are really welcoming in the day, I imagine it would be even nicer at night. It is really refreshing to have a cafe / bistro which serves excellent coffee, I haven't found anywhere in Leek which beats it - it's strong, tasty, served in fabulous large cups and mugs, reasonably priced and all come with a beautiful shortbread biscuit. A must for anyone who likes a decent coffee pit stop when shopping!!

Stoke-on-Trent
“Lovely Lunch Experience”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

A real find, set in a quirky Courtyard in Leek Town Centre this Restaurant/Wine Bar is really worth a visit, we had a mid week Lunch here and the service was excellent. The food was tasty and presented perfectly, a good glass of wine, in chilled glasses was a great touch. We shall definitely be returning, and soon.

Cheshire
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Came across this place by chance on my first visit to Leek. My friend & I only had toast & hot drinks but it was served by friendly staff who made us feel welcome. I liked that the biscuit served with my hot chocolate was homemade. Would definately go again.

• Visited October 2013
“Charming and amaxing venue”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Visited this wonderful and amaxing place and the staff made us feel very special.
Definitely be going back.