“Excellent Value”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2015

We had Sunday lunch there last week. It was excellent value at £8.95 and the staff were very friendly and attentive. There was a very good menu and specials board for those wanting something different.We would definitely return. A good atmosphere and everything was clean and tidy

Reviewed 18 November 2015

We ate here on Saturday night for the first time.The menu has a great choice to choose from all varying in prices.There is quite a good vegetarian menu , although me being a funny eater who doesnt like spicy or curry.. but this was no problem as I asked for a dish to be made without the spices.The chef came personally to speak to me to ask how I would like the food cooking... he couldnt have been more helpful.He also said that if I ever fancied any other dish not on the menu if he had the food in he would cook it.. great service.The food was very hot and tasty and couldnt be faulted.
All the staff were very bright and cheery.. a great place to eat.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I was tired and in need of a good meal which is exactly what I enjoyed here. I couldn't have chosen better, entirely by chance as I drove into Leek in the evening after dark. I saw the large car park and drove straight in. A popular pub with great staff and atmosphere. My thanks to the helpful landlord when I sought directions after an excellent meal.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Been here a number of times to meet up with family. Always excellent quality food and always good friendly atmosphere with superb staff. Look forward to the next visit

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Returned today for a fourth time. We aren't locals but we have always been made to feel welcome. The waitress cannot do enough to please. Three of us had the Thai chicken curry from the specials board (medium strength). Highly recommend. A very well flavoured creamy sauce with plenty of chicken. We will be back for the next reunion.