“Little Poland”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I was recommended to try here by a couple of friends and I was not disappointed. Very relaxed, great service, great value. I would highly recommend a visit

2  Thank Misslibbik

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Having noticed that raymondos had been taken over as a Polish restaurant and hearing lots of good reviews i couldnt wait to try something new and was pleasantly surprised by my first experience of polish food! I had the dumplings to start filled with meat and went with the owners suggestion of topping 2 of my duplings with bacon and 2 with a pepper sauce and my partner ordered the dumplings with cheese...we both tried each other dishes and were really impressed by the presentation, amount of food and the taste....these are a must try and would go back to the restaurant just for that dish :)!! For main i had the bigos (or meat stew) which came with bread...it was packed full of flavour and the meat was very tender and my partner who isnt always very adventurous had a chicken beast with pepper sauce veg and rice which was cooked very well but on trying my stew he said he would be more adventurous on returning! The service was very good and the staff very accomodating! We thought it was excellent value for money especially since we went on a sunday eve and recieved our starters free with our mains! We will definately be returning and recommended Little Poland to our friends and family :)

2  Thank kateproff
Reviewed 29 December 2012

This was my second visit to this lovely restaurant. Visited with family today and once again had beautifully cooked authentic Polish food - just like the very best home cooked food we have had when staying with relatives in Poland. Really friendly, welcoming staff, cosy atmosphere and great value for money. We will be going again and would higly recommend Little Poland.

1  Thank Jane E
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

I recently visited Little Poland to be welcomed by the very friendly owners. Upon ordering we were all given help on picking the perfect dish for us. There are many Polish and English tastes available. All if the meals came out fast and were timed perfectly between each course.
We even got some complemently dumplings from the chef! They were superb!
The cheesecake was so good and we were all very full after a visit here!
We had to sample a few flavoured Polish vodkas before left which tasted and smelt amazing!
Best of all the starters were free due to a mid week offer that was /( is ?) running
***** very pleased :D

2  Thank Foodismypassion89
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I visited Little Poland last night (3rd time I have visited since it opened) and it met my expectations once again. The food was superb and very well presented. I have experienced many different dishes and went for the pork escalope which was great. (Also had a complimentary starter as it was a Thursday night!) If you decide to give it a try then the stuffed cabbage or dumplings are a must try, and make sure you have a polish vodka to finish it all off!

1  Thank GBandHG