“Try something different!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Poland - CLOSED

Little Poland
Cuisines: Polish, European
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Try something different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

As a birthday treat for our mum we dined here on a Saturday night- booking was no problem but the restaurant was full upon our arrival- this didn't affect the service at all. The waitress helped us with menu choices and a lovely 3 course meal was had by all! All reasonably priced- would return again!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maxine R

“6th visit! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my 7th visit here and just wanted to say I'm still very impressed by this fairly new business.
All seems to be running smoothly and really impressed with the menu and the service.
Each time I visit they have something new to offer and each time I learn more about Poland.

I really love trying the soups Polish people make as they are very different to what you get in this country. All the mains are delicious and very well priced!

I really enjoy coming here for my dinner and always tell my friends what a great evening I've enjoyed.
The only downside is I always leave feeling so full! But that's my fault. Eyes bigger that my belly as my mother always says!

Thanks very much Kris & the team!

1 Thank Foodismypassion89
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
“Very different - Very tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Lovely atmosphere. Good and unusual food.
There was a large Polish Birthday taking place on our visit. This added even more to the ambience.
Friendly service and good prices.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Darwin, Australia
“Just like Babcia used to make...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Tasty and satisfying, the food was excellent, the portions generous and the vodka list a challenge! Thank you for a great night out.

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Leekites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Am looking forward to a repeat visit to try other items on the menu which was good, wholesome and a pleasant change from the same old same old. Even the fussy eaters in our party were pleased.

• Visited March 2014