“Relaxed, welcoming, friendly, small individual coffee shop”
Review of Spout Brew House

Spout Brew House
Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Leek
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Spout Brew House is an independently owned cafe serving freshly ground Has Bean Coffee, J Atkinsons Tea and delicious homemade cakes. Wholesome homemade food available all day from Tuesday to Saturday. We also offer a range of vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and gluten free options. Fully licensed with over 400 different bottled beers. Art Gallery - Jewellery & Wedding Stationery Craft Studios - Sheltered suntrap garden - Free Wi-Fi - Daily Papers - Dog Friendly
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I keep going back.
Very good value, can't say fairer than tea and cakes for 2 for £5!
Lots of choice of tea pig tea served in proper teapots, not little metal things. Good coffee and plenty of choice of lovely cakes, just make sure you get there early for the biggest selection!
Different places to sit with different seating. I think its called 'shabby chic' style. Comfortable and good tables.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Fab place full of eclectic style. Friendly staff, great simple range of food. Would definately recommend you pay them a visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

When looking for 'coffee shops in Leek' on a journey from Nantwich to Ashbourne' .I cane across Spout coffee shop and also found that there was parking nearby, Perfect.
It was very easy to find but I had to check that I was in the correct shop!' Being of a certain age we thought that we were back in the 'hippie era', until we tasted the coffee, it was superb!! The quirky surroundings and presentation added real charm. In some ways it was like walking into my Grandparents house.We also had the privilege of meeting the owners, a very hard working couple who have real vision.
We resisted the cakes as we were meeting more friends for lunch on Ashbourne but must go back to try them, they looked divine.
Will definitely visit again and recommend it to others. DO TRY IT.
The menus were clipped into old Ladybird Book covers, remember those??

Spoutcoffeeshop, Owner at Spout Brew House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you so much for such a warm & positive review! It was a pleasure to meet you all & thank you for your positive ideas too. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Loved array of tea pig tea served and sold (eg creme caramel roobois). They also sold packs of it and a small selection of gifts and cards. Great eclectic furniture and nooks and crannies. Recommend the humus with amazing bread and plough mans with pork pie. Bill was less than £15 for lunch - good value! X

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am really pleased that you enjoyed your lunch.
Do come again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Leek I never miss the opportunity to go Spout- it's become a regular meet up spot for my friend and I! The decor is charming and staff are friendly. I always look forward to my tea (in the cutest tea pots/cups may I add) and cake for 2 for £5!! The cakes are DELICIOUS- I can't emphasise enough how moist and tasty they are. I'm forever longing for a slice of lemon drizzle cake or a chocolate muffin when I get home from a long day!

What a lovely review. Thank you so much.