“Comfortable Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Leek
England
“Comfortable Hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed here on the opening night for two days. The location in the town centre is very convenient and there is on site free parking. Rooms are comfortable and up to the usual premier Inn standard. The new design of the wardrobe space is in my opinion not the best design with no shelves and limited storage space apart from a few hangers. Rooms are well appointed and staff were friendly. My only negative was at breakfast. The berries/fruit were still frozen but the cooked breakfast was superb. I had an issue with the card machine when attempting to pay in the restaurant. It rejected my card on three occasions and the waitress had to get two managers to sort it. It took over ten minutes to sort out and I would have liked an apology. The site has no actual bar only a restaurant where drinks are available which I feel is s shame as I enjoy a relaxing drink when I am staying at a hotel. The "Pabna" Indian restaurant just across the road is superb and well worth trying. Service was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank GoogieEngland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We arrived at this new hotel on the opening day (18th August), stayed overnight ,and had the Premier breakfast next morning. The staff and hotel facilities were outstanding, as was the breakfast. The room, bed, bathroom and TV were well up to the standard you'd expect from a 5-star hotel, at a fraction of the price. The hotel is within easy walking distance of a magnificent Belgian Beer Bar (Den Engel) and one of the best Thai restaurants we've ever eaten in (Sothai).
If you've never been to Leek go there, and stay here!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank TeeBee212
Jenna H, Manager at Premier Inn Leek Town Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our new Premier Inn hotel in Leek Town Centre.

It's lovely to read that you found my team outstanding and all our facilites 5* - Myself and my team really appreciate your kind words.

Kind Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leek
Hotel Rudyard
Premier Inn Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley) Hotel
George Hotel
George Hotel
#1 of 1 in Burslem

Been to Premier Inn Leek Town Centre Hotel? Share your experiences!