“Must is a must!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Must is a must!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We moved to Armitage Rugeley just over a year ago and have been going to must ever since. The food is 1 of the best indians we have had and we have had lots.The jumbo king prawn jhinga masala is a MUST and if you like it hot the naga special is a must too.We try and go on most sundays when we can as its a great deal. The staff are great to but this restaurant does get busy so you have to keep this in mind when the staff are rushed off there feet.
Great place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank VickiandJames

“Fabulous Customer Service”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Having recently moved to Rugeley my husband and I decided to try out the local Indian as we both love this type of food.

We weren't too late dining and the restaurant was already busy which is a good sign. Although busy we didn't gave to wait to be seated and there was a lively happy atmosphere. Staff were extremely friendly and polite.

We placed our orders and both enjoyed the starters, food was deliciously cooked. We both like to try different dishes and did so today, unfortunately I did not enjoy my meal but I need to stress that it wasn't due to how it was cooked or presented, I just found it far too sweet for me.

I was quite embarrassed to have left so much but made sure I stressed to the staff it was not the cooking just my menu choice and I certainly was not complaining. So I was completely blown away to find a discount had been applied to our bill as I had not eaten my mains.

Fantastic customer service and we will definitely be returning !

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Absfab
“Best Indian in town”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

By far the best Indian restaurant in Rugeley.

The food is always very good quality and with the £8.95 two course meal on sunday it was very good value too.

Thank you we will be returning.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Janet L
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Best indian in rugeley by a mile.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We visit must very regular on a sunday. Very good value at £8.95 for 2 courses and sides. The quality of food is always faultless. We are always greeted with a smile and they even know where we like to sit. We Would never have an idian from another restaurant in rugeley. Thankyou

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank RelleAde
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, shame about the service!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

One of the best Indians I have had in a long time. Everything was cooked to perfection. And unlike normal Indians there was not masses amount of food, there was just enough that I felt comfortable. Also I cannot fault the value for money!! Under £10 per person for three courses! However, I must say that the staff were not the highlight of the evening. I didn't even get a thank you when paying the bill! If it wasn't for the amazing food I wouldn't return. Not a great place if your looking for service with a smile!

1 Thank jenniferroseburton