Stayed at this hotel for a two day break,including one day in alton towers. When you drive there,it does seem a little out in the sticks but the surrounding area has plenty of amenities. We were greeted very warmly by Chris who was very pleasant and informative. Our room was on the second floor,not facing the power station. Although even if we were it wouldn't of bothered us,they were silent with no real affect on the hotel. Room was clean and the bed was nice with a choice of two firmness of pillows. Good tv and tea&coffee facilities.
Alton Towers is about 45minutes drive away which isn't the best but was ok. On our return we had a meal at the table table restaurant next door. Great place,great food and excellent service by our waitress Charlie.
Also there is a new Mcdonalds across the road and down the road a new Tesco store with a fuel station(which we found their diesel to be the cheapest around!)
Overall a great stay and we would definitely come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the trails in Cannock Chase Forest or wander around Shugborough Estate, both a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Rugeley
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Staffordshire