Clean, comfortable, and great value hotel. The only downside with the hotel is that there is a massive power station next to the site - not the most attractive thing but it didn't bother us too much.
The pub next door (The Colliers) were very accommodating and allowed us to sit down to dine half an hour early. The meal there was great and the only slight problem was that the side dishes came too late during the meal. The serving staff very very friendly and helpful, can only think it was a problem in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the trails in Cannock Chase Forest or wander around Shugborough Estate, both a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Rugeley
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Staffordshire